the House matters!
A loss of as few as 5 seats could cost us the majority.
Historically, the party in power loses 20 or more seats in the Midterms.
We have work to do.
SUPPORT FORCE MULTIPLIER'S
2021 EARLY IMPACT HOUSE SLATE
All slate candidates:
• won by less than 5% and/or
• are in districts carried by Trump in 2020.
• recent FEC filings show that they need our support now.
Early money is critical.
Early money helps candidates:
• hire staff + build infrastructure
• discourage Republicans from running
• conduct impactful opposition research
• build a long term media + direct mail strategy
• impress influence brokers + create more investments
• spend more time talking to voters close to home.
Watch a short video where Speaker Nancy Pelosi answers Laura Weisel's early money question.
Double click on the candidate picture + learn more about
their experience + their lives + their focus + their races.
We’ll also offer the opportunity for donors to support vulnerable FM alumni who also need our support to run competitive campaigns.
Force Multiplier will review the landscape and the financials on a quarterly basis and will adjust our slates as needed.